Advertisement

Main Ad

Siapa tak sayang bini...?

Where does this words came from? It's true that this is the fact of married couple, but whut does it means actually? (please dont just transelate it by words because it can be done by a dumb as well) Anybody knows?

Me myself can't imagine how can I keep saying 'I love you' to my wife everyday even I know she expecting it to be like that. For me, I've told you once, then it should be enough la.. But then, if we dont tell her, she will say "Abang dah berubah.." or even worse, "Abang dah ader awek lain..." Isk!!

I'm a man with his simple mind. Love cannot be measure from how frequent did you say you love your couple? Love must be more presentable rather than just words. If you see one beautiful lady being scold by her husband and for sure you will say "Apa punya bodo la... bini sket punya cun macam tu pun nak marah... kalau aku..." but at the same time ur wife got her weakend smack. The point is, no matter what I do, or no matter how do I react, that is because I love my wife so much. My 'plutonic words' is just like a butterfly kisses up yer neck.

After this long, finally I understand. It came from th men's egoistic behaviour and their general attitude itself...

And the thing is... whut's actually the point for me to write all this?! @#$%^&*()(*&^%$

Post a Comment

1 Comments