Advertisement

Main Ad

7 Things Poor People DO That The Rich DON’T



Seven things Poor people do that the rich don't. 

Number one. Poor people watch TV and rich people read books. How many hours you spend in front of the TV and when? What's a lot of fucking time? You read a book? How many books do you reek per year? 

Number two poor people get paid based on time. Rich people get paid based on results. Let's say you're working on McDonald's. You may be the best floor cleaner on the planet ever. But what value do you bring to McDonald Rich people? We get paid based on results, not time invested, They say. We're working on a product We spent a year creating, perfecting the product we bring into the marketplace and it sucks. It bombs. It doesn't make us a dime. The world doesn't give a fuck. We don't make money. Nobody cares how much time blood, sweat, and tears would put into creating a product and bringing to the marketplace how much risk we take. They don't care what they care about its result. That's why the highest pay athletes in the world don't get paid by how many hours of practice how many times they invested No, it is how much they perform. They get paid based on performance 

Number three poor people. They blame others for their misfortunes. Rich people. We take responsibility for our own failures. You see, for poor people is always somebody else's fault. It's the economy is the government. It's my boss, is my job. It's my city. It's my neighbor. It's my friends. It's always somebody else. It's never their own fucking fault. Rich people would take responsibility if your life stinks. It's your fault. We take responsibility for our own actions when you take responsibility. What happens is you gain power. The power to change the power to do something different. Remember, lame people blame people. 

Number four Poor people focus on saving and rich people focus on investing. You know what? Don't drink that Starbucks coffee in the morning. Try to save a few dollars. And here, there, while you're don't fly First class fly economy. Always try to save a few dollars. What? Here's the thing. A penny safe is still walking. You're not gonna get rich by trying to save a few bucks. You don't have a saving problem. You have an income problem. You need to earn a lot more money so you could invest 

Number five poor people. They know it all. Rich people continue to learn. You see, poor people are always very opinionated. They always want to tell the world about the opinions about politics, about sports, about society, about the government, about every single thing that's around them versus being humble, willing to learn. Rich people were always learning by asking questions. We unless inning were reading books, continuous learning versus saying that I've got on a painting about fucking everything. You know why they always an opinion? Poor people. Because the only way to get leave the fucking attention no different. I can see people there watching my video, watching my cells, video closing video and I just look at that and they come. Oh, Dan, you shouldn't close. It's weak. Are your clothes that way? Just say this. When was the last time you fucking close something? Show me. Where is the last time you close something for 500 fucking dollars? $1000. $2000 by God's adults. $10,000. $100,000. What the fuck have you done? So you all painted this account. Remember, your income can only go to the extent that you do. Your wealth can only grow as fast. 

Number six Poor people believe that money is the root of all evil rich people. We believe that poverty is the root of all evil. You've heard of the saying money is the root of all evil. No lack of money is the root of all evil. I want you to look at the poor neighborhoods. I would just think about those areas. Crime, drug problems, all kinds of issues you see in the history of mankind no banks being wrong by someone pulling up in the rosewoods is the survival is a lack of money that's causing the issue money. Self. It's neutral. Money's like a tool. You can use it for a good organ. Use it for evil. It's all up to you. 

Number seven poor people. They have a lottery mentality and rich people. We have an action mentality. You see most people, they believe, the Onley way to get rich. It's buying that lottery ticket even though they know that the chances of winning are slim to none, but they buy their fantasy. Hopefully, if I win, I'm gonna buy the house. I'm gonna quit that job. I'm gonna take dedication. No. Rich people have an action mentality. We believe if it's going to be it is up to me. I'm gonna make it happen. I'm gonna make myself successful. I don't need to. Well, I know in some third party and I definitely don't need to rely on something. Lottery ticket. I'm gonna make it happen. So does are the seven things that poor people do that the rich don't.

Post a Comment

0 Comments